Monday, January 24, 2011

And i called her Dotty.


 This is a picture of my top 15. Which my group critiqued some them where not clear on the idea i was trying to convey. There were others that had spacing issues, and some the placement was off not giving the idea i wanted to show. Soon it was narrowed down to what they felt was my top three.
This is what my group felt where my top three dots. First showing Proximity, then similarity, and finally continuous. 
 
 I however did not agree with their choice of proximity. I felt this piece was much more creative and stilled conveyed the message without giving mixed signals.


Dots dots dots....that's what this week is going to be all about. This are my sketches which will soon be narrowed down. (The 1 set of ten is my proximity. The 2nd set is similarity. The last set is representing my continuous.) My group critiqued me and said my habits were: I liked to use lots of dots sticking int he 5-6 range. Also i have lots of space and none of my are cluttered.

1 comment:

  1. don't forget to add the list of the habits you have in your solutions that your team observed.

    ReplyDelete