Monday, January 24, 2011

First Day of class.

On the first day of wash class my teachers said to me. Create an extension of yourself using only newspaper and masking tape, and it can't be you. It has to be an alternate you either a daydream or a nightmare version of yourself. Since i was already day dreaming my mind went straight to a pokemon trainer. My friend danielle was becoming a dragon and agreed to become my pokemon charizard. It was such a fun way to start class. Soon after the lunch break came and ended. Which after words we began to go over the grueling syllabus lecture. The fun was gone for awhile but being an art class it didn't end there as we began to get into a lecture. We split into groups to show form and my group had to show form by color. So we used our emotions and every one guessed right. The end of day one...twas a good day.

No comments:

Post a Comment