Sunday, February 13, 2011

Cardboard Sphere's


No Glue: The way i made my no glue sphere, was just a really simple way i cut out a circle and then cut out four semi circles and made slits on them. Then I just put them on the circle, it was really simple.



Structure: I cut out strips of cardboard. Then I got those strips wet and molded them on a volleyball and glued them so there was lots of room to see throught it after i had the sphere shapes i added poles into the center of it.



Texture: again i cut out strips but the time i layered them on top of each other like an armadillo. I again molded them but this time against a cheap plastic ball from wal-mart. I kept molding it around the ball till i needed to put on the last to pieces. I stabbed the ball and took out the plastic.

No comments:

Post a Comment