Wednesday, February 23, 2011

So how it all went down....

Critique: There wasn't much feed back on my piece, just more so questions about what I did.
They main critique was more so to make it obviously that you could interact with it and be able
to step inside of my piece. Other than that there were just alot of question asked about it and if i was
happy with how big it was and stuff like that. I really wish if i had the time or money i could
have really made a cave type piece like this bigger. I feel it would really help get my point across.




So these pictures are kinda what it looked like from the inside.
Personally i don't think pictures give you the full effect though
of being inside of it.


 This is kinda of the side view of my piece.

 My newly constructed room type thing.

 So less than 24 hours after i left my piece it was on the floor. I had to come
up with a new way to get my point across.

 My first attempt at making my art piece. It was going to be a dome
all it was missing was the top half.

No comments:

Post a Comment